Joint Sealing Omaha
Joint sealants are necessary to protect the joints that are cut into the concrete to help ease the movement of concrete from various weather conditions. Sealants also help provide protection from water penetration while keeping the joints free from other environmental elements.
Hot Applied Joint Sealant
Hot applied joint sealant is typical for large-scale sealing of joints and cracks.
Concrete highways, parking lots, concrete pavements, asphaltic shoulders, and random cracks in cement concrete and asphalt concrete.
Benefits of Hot Applied Joint Sealant:
- Seen as the most cost-effective solution
- Provides a tough, dependable joint seal with excellent longevity
- Offers excellent cohesive and adhesive qualities.
- Resists degradation from weathering.
- Remains ductile and resilient at low temperatures.
Cold Applied Joint Sealant
Cold applied joint sealant is best for small to large joint sealing projects with interior and exterior use.
Both interior and exterior uses such as: sidewalks, pool decks, balconies, warehouses, factories, terraces, pavement, etc.
Benefits of Cold Applied Joint Sealant:
- Ready to use, no heating and no mixing
- High durability
- Excellent adhesion
- Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture
- Elastic and stays flexible
Parking Lot Maintenance Omaha
Parking Lot Crack Sealing
Cracks form often in parking lots and our team has the knowledge and equipment to help thoroughly clean out, fill and protect the cracks from more severe damage.
Joint sealants are used to fill in cracks that have formed from weathering conditions and traffic wear and tear on parking lots. There are a variety of sealants our knowledgeable team can help recommend to best suit your needs.
Benefits of Joint Sealing:
- Fills in cracks to prevent further weathering damage and reduce continued cracking
- Helps to provide a more level surface for cleaning and maintenance of parking lots
- Helps to protect the integrity of the pavement so it lasts as long as possible
Parking Lot Striping and Handicap Parking Signage
Remseal LLC can lay out and install parking lot striping per drawings to meet local ada requirements. Remseal LLC also supplies and installs the appropriate handicap posts and signage.